AN ORDINANCE APPROVING THE AMOUNT OF SEVEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED FORTY SIX THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY PESOS (P7,346,270.00) AS THE ANNUAL GENERAL FUND BUDGET, C.Y. 1994 IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF MARIBOJOC, PROVINCE OF BOHOL.
Sponsored by: Hon. Isidro P. Mirontos, Sr.
Be it ordained by the Sangguniang Bayan of Maribojoc, Bohol, that;
SECTION 1- The amount of Seven Million Three Hundred Forty Six Thousand Two Hundred Seventy Pesos (P7,346,270.00) is hereby appropriated as the Annual General Fund Budget, C. Y. 1994 in the Municipality of Maribojoc, Bohol.
SECTION 2- That the appropriation ordinance carries the following salary rates schedule for Municipal Officials and Employees:
a.) For appointed Officials including the Mayor and Vice Mayor
b.) For SB Members – 100% implementation
c.) For Mun. Accountant, Mun.Budget Officer,and Mun. Engineer –
d.) For SK Federation President – 100% implementation
e.) For Rank and File Employees – Step-I
f.) For Casual Employees – P50.00/day
g.) For Draftsman – P65.00/day
SECTION 3- That the appropriation ordinance carries the RATA, ACA, for officials and PERA/ACA for employees in the following scheme:
a.) Municipal Mayor – P 1,576.00 / month
b.) Vice Mayor, Municipal Treasurer, Municipal Secretary, MPDC, Mun. Assessor, Municipal Budget Officer, Mun. Accountant, Mun. Engineer, Mun. Health Officer and OIC-MAO P1,444.00/mo.
c.) SB Members P1,444.00/mo.
d.) Assistant Mun. Treasurer P1,180.00/mo.
e.) ACA for regular Officials and Employees P 500.00/mo.
f.) PERA for Permanent Employees P 500.00.mo.
g.) PERA for Casual Employees P 300.00/mo.
h.) ACA for regular-casual employees P 500.00/mo.
i.) Clothing allowance for appointed officials,
elected officials and permanent regular employees P1,000.00 each
j.) Productivity allowances for officials & employees P2,000.00 each
k.) Bonus for officials and employees P equivalent to month salary
SECTION 4- Hereunder is the Summary of the Annual Budget:
Balance Beginning P 251,773.00
Continuing Appropriation P 150,000.00
Tax Revenues P 6,204,197.00
Operating and Miscellaneous Revenues P 363,300.00
Economic Enterprises Operating & Miscellaneous P 527,000.00
Less: Cont. Appropriation P 150,000.00
Total Available Resources for Appropriation P 7,346,270.00
B. Estimated Expenditures:
1. Office of the Mayor P 359,434.26
2. General Services (Plaza) P 162,172.24
3. Special Services (Day Care) P 66,258.48
4. Office of the Sangguniang Bayan P 1,753.607.63
5. Office of the MPDC P 176,404.70
6. Office of the Municipal Budget P 156,952.70
7. Office of the Municipal Accountant P 221,830.58
8. Office of the Municipal Assessor P 208,438.70
9. Office of the Municipal Treasurer P 629,109.23
10. Office of the Circuit Court P 1,000.00
11. Office of the Department of Health P 572,432.72
12. Auditing Services P 12,368.96
13. Office of the Department of Social Welfare P 179,447.56
14. Office of the Department of Agriculture P 352.837.40
15. Office of the Municipal Engineer P 210,786.70
16. None Office Expenditures (inclusion of budgetary
requirement) P 1,590,402.90
17. Market and Slaughterhouse P 227,153.36
18. Operation of Waterworks P 462,786.06
Un appropriated Balance 2,845.82
Total Appropriation P 7,346,270.00
SECTION 5- Effectivity: That this ordinance takes effect on January 1, 1994.
Approved: October 18, 1993
Let copies be furnished, the Sangguniang Panlalawigan of Bohol thru the Provincial Budget Office, City of Tagbilaran.
PHILIP R. MEDEQUISO
ALBERTO E. ARANGOSO
ATTY. JOSE E. VELOSO
Date signed: October 25, 1993