LEONCIO B. EVASCO, JR.
OSCAR FRANCISO E. VALLES
Executive Chief of Staff/Chief Administrative Officer
AMOR MARIA J. VISTAL
Executive Assistant to the Municipal Mayor/Private Secretary II
MARY ANN G. JABINES
Executive Secretary/Administrative Aide IV
NESTY MAE FLORES
- Exercise in conformity with law, general supervision over local administration affairs of the municipality;
- Supervise the programming of economical and social improvement programs;
- Supervise the fiscal management of the Local Government Unit;
- Enforce Municipal Ordinances and National Laws within the jurisdiction of the municipalities;
- Implement all projects and programs provided in the Municipal Development Plan;
- Chair the Municipal Development Council and other Municipal Special Bodies and set direction towards economic, social, and environmental development;
- Promote peace and order in the Municipalities; and
- Safeguard all Municipal projects and rights.
- Ensure the delivery of basic social services and provision of adequate infrastructure facilities of constituents are properly carried out;
- Maximized the generation of resources and revenues, and apply the same to the implementation of development plans, programs, and priorities of the municipalities;
- Exercise control over officials and employees;
- Provide leadership in political, social, and economic activities; and
- Establish linkages with other LGUs, government and non-government agencies and different sectors in the society for collaborative approaches for social and economic development.