ENGR. MARIA NENITA R. CHIU, Ph.D.
Municipal Planning and Development Coordinator
MA. ANTONIETTE C. BARON
NINIA C. ALCOSEBA
PAZ PANTOLLANA CELADES
Maribojoc Disaster Risk Reduction Management Coordinator
- Facilitate in the participative formulation of the different development plans of the LGU;
- Establish linkages/coordination between other government offices, non-government organizations, and people’s organizations for collaborative planning and implementation of programs and projects;
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of development programs and projects;
- Promote citizen’s participation through development planning at barangay level;
- Keep municipal data profile updated and provide easy access to the constituents and other concerned entities;
- Attend to trainings, seminars, workshops on local government operations, project identification and development, etc., in order to enhance LGU capability in adopting the different new development trends;
- Identify prospects, donors, and prepare project proposals for sourcing out of funds;
- Facilitate the preparation of all documents to be presented during Municipal Development Council meetings; and
- Perform other duties as may be directed by the Municipal Chief Executive from time to time in connection with the implementation of the different projects and programs in the municipality.
- To promote participative development planning;
- To translate development plans into workable and feasible ones within the budgetary capability of the LGU;
- To ensure that projects identification is in accordance and in conformity with the Municipal Development Plan; and
- To keep the Municipal Planning and Development Coordinator’s Office abreast with new development trends and maintain a well-coordinated and well-organized MPDC Office.