JAIME LL. MABILIN
Maribojoc Center for Livelihood Enterprises Development (MaCLED) Officer
ADONIS VINCENT V. BESA
KENNEDY VALLES SR.
Task and Functions:
In relation to Human Resource Development
- Conducts periodic trainings needs assessment survey among community residents in the areas of entrepreneurial/employment values re-orientation, livelihood opportunities identification, basic technical/management skills and other capacity building requirements;
- Formulates appropriate training modules based on the results of training needs assessment survey;
- Designs a year round training schedule and corresponding budget;
- Identifies and creates a pool of e expert resource persons who can be mobilized based on scheduled trainings and identified modules; and
- Conducts assessment every after training activity and quarterly evaluation on the over-all implementation of the human resource development plan.
In relation to Domestic or Overseas Screening, Recruitment/Placement
- Conducts periodic skills inventory at the level of the communities regarding the number of non-skilled, semi-skilled, highly-skilled and professional workers for database information and referral purposes;
- Orients the community on the importance of local and/or overseas employment in relation to the over-all economic development strategies of the Municipality;
- Plans, organizes and implements recruitment activities to fill-up current POEA approved job-orders and manpower pooling activity for new job requirement for local and overseas;
- Facilitates LGU sponsored job fair activities covering the whole municipality;
- Orients, interviews, qualifies and recommends applicants to further skills transfer activities necessary for local jobs and overseas employment;
- Provides technical assistance to qualified workers in the preparation of all employment related documents; and
- Acts as liaison between the Office of the Mayor and the DOLE, POEA, TESDA and other related agencies; between the Employers, the Employees and the Employees’ immediate families.
In relation to Enterprise Development
- Facilitates the identification of livelihood opportunities in the various communities of the municipality;
- Conducts the matching process between individual livelihood preferences and the identified opportunities;
- Assists in the formulation of feasibility studies on preferred livelihood productivity initiatives;
- Acts as match-maker between market and the producer; and
- Refers to the experts’ pool needs for technical assistance in terms of raw materials sourcing, production processes, manpower requirements, financial record keeping and other needs.