ECONOMIC ENTERPRISES MANAGEMENT SECTION
Under the Municipal Treasurer’s Office
In furtherance of the intensified campaign of the municipality to increase revenues by profitably managing its economic enterprises and streamline operations at the Municipal Treasurer’s Office (MTO), the Economic Enterprises Management Section is hereby created to cover the operations of the following facilities:
1. Public Market
3. Municipal Memorial Park
4. Parking Areas
5. Dr. Abundio A. Echavez Memorial Cultural and Sports Center
6. Punta Cruz Watch Tower
MELCHOR R. CASTILLON
Market Administrator & Market Inspector II
AVITA M. ECHAVEZ
CARMELITO R. PAINANDOS
Parking Bays Collector
Utility II & Market Maintenance
JOSEPH HAROLD C. ALBELDA
In furtherance of the intensified campaign of the municipality to increase revenues by profitably managing its economic enterprise and streamline operations at the public market section under the Municipal Treasurer’s Office.
1. To regulate the management and operation of the public market;
2. To ensure at all times the maintenance of sanitation and orderliness of all premises in the public market; and
3. To collect market fees, licenses and other charges due the municipal government.
REYLAND P. JABONILLO
Meat Inspector – Designate
1. To ensure pure, wholesome and safe supply of meat in the locality;
2. To supervise and control meat inspection in all meat handlers in the industry; and
3. To assist the LGU in evaluating, classifying and accrediting local meat handlers as to compliance to hygiene and sanitation standard.
1. To regulate the management and operation of the municipal slaughterhouse especially in the maintenance f order, sanitation and cleanliness inside and around the premises;
2. To observe proper meat inspection of all food animals presented for slaughter purposes to ensure proper hygiene and sanitation;
3. To collect fees relative to slaughter and registration of animals; and
4. To provide information and assistance to the consuming public, re: proper handling and preparation of meat for public consumption.
OTHER ECONOMIC ENTERPRISE (PUNTA CRUZ WATCH TOWER)
Punta Cruz Collector
GERONIMA G. SIERAS
Punta Cruz Collector
1. To ensure the proper physical maintenance, cleanliness and security of the park, its facilities, structures and surrounding premises;
2. To collect the exact fees from the users of the park based on existing legislations and prompt remittance of collection to the Municipal Treasurer’s Office; and
3. To keep updated records of all activities undertaken within the park, the number of people and the daily amount of revenues collected.
1. To be able to maintain a clean, safe and well-secured place of recreation for tourists and other users to avail of;
2. To increase local revenues through proper collection of fees from users of the park; and
3. To promote tourism by improving the facilities of the park and to work for its development into a tourist attraction and popular destination by local and foreign visitors.