MARIA LITA VALLES-CAMPOS
Municipal Civil Registrar
MA. MELISSA D. PANTOLLANA
Office Aide & BREQS In-charge
JESSIELOU S. MANUTA
- File and accept all registrable certificates, documents and judicial orders and decrees presented for entry and transcribe in the appropriate civil registry book;
- Issue certified transcript of copies of any certificates or documents registered;
- Compile all registrable documents monthly, prepare and send to the Civil Registrar General through his designated representative during the first ten days of each month of each month a copy of entries made during the preceding month for filing;
- Receive applications and publications thereof for the prescribed period have been complied with; and
- Receive applications pursuant to RA 9048 and RA 9255 after determining that supporting documents have been complied.
- Develop plans and strategies particularly those which have to do with Civil Registry programs and projects;
- Implement civil registration program in the local government unit concerned pursuant to the Civil Registry Law, the Civil Code, and other pertinent laws, rules and regulations issued; and
- Coordinate with National Statistics Office in conducting educational campaigns for vital registration and assist in the preparation of demographic and other statistics for the local government unit concerned.