ENGR. RAUL BERNARD A. JABINES
ENGR. GREGORIO VIODOR
ROSARIO MARIA BACAREZA
NOEL ARSENIO DIOLA
EMERENCIANO TADLE TUBIO, JR.
PELAGIO RAMISO, JR.
- Initiate, review and recommend changes in policies and objectives, procedures in infrastructure development;
- Prepare comprehensive public works program for the local government unit;
- Technical assistance to the local government unit and its different agencies including barangays; and
- To perform other related functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
- Provide engineering services to the local government unit including Barangay;
- Administer, supervise and control of the construction and maintenance of all public works projects; and
- Monitor sectoral infrastructure projects in the compliance with the provisions of the National Building Code.