ELIZABETH D. RACHO
Municipal Budget Officer
- To prepare and analyze Annual and Supplemental Budgets in the municipality;
- To advise the Local Chief Executive, S.B. Members, Local Finance Committee, NGOs and other private sector groups on matters related to development planning and budget administration;
- To control and advise the department/section heads of the balances of their appropriation;
- To review the Barangay Annual and Supplemental Budgets; and
- To perform other related functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
- To be an effective arm in the local government;
- To play an effective role on matters pertaining to budgetary needs of the municipality; and
- To promote participative governance in planning and budgeting as the key to attain fiscal discipline, allocative efficiency and effective utilization of resources.